Before trying out any app, whether it’s free or otherwise, you might want initially look at the pros and cons. With the help of pros and cons written and experienced by other people you can see if Tinder is actually worth your time and effort. Keep in mind though that these are the personal opinion and evaluation of other people so you don’t have to necessarily agree. It’s basically free so you can go and try it out for yourself.
- Establishing a profile is quick and easy, you don’t have to invest a good part of your date on all the details for your Tinder profile.
- Using Tinder is quite natural, meet people similar to the way you would meet them in a bar. At first glance of their picture you just have to swipe right to like them and if they like you back then you can start talking. A little shallow but that’s what we also do in at a night out.
- The mutual friends function is quite helpful, it means that the match can come with a reference; you’d be lucky to stumble on to one with at least 10 mutual friends in Facebook. Aside from that, Tinder also show you if you have the same circle of friends.
- They kept the chances of getting embarrassed to a minimum since you can like anyone without them knowing who you are.
- According to a survey, guys rarely start the conversation with their matches, so that leaves the other to actually start the conversation or leave it idle.
- Sure it’s a dating chat, but majority of the users are quite sex-focused; they’re not interested in friendly conversations or anything serious.
- It’s difficult to focus, people who we’re talking to a great person the other can end up getting another match and solely focus on the latest one.