Diabetes, just like cancer and asthma, doesn’t have any known cure as of right now. The only way to alleviate its symptoms is to take medications to help the body go into remission. Of course, there are two kinds of Diabetes to start with, that is the type 1 diabetes and type two. For that, different types of drugs are needed to be taken depending on the kind of Diabetes, and you have to keep your blood sugar normal.
For that, we have here a couple of medications to help you fight Diabetes.
The Most Common Prescribed And Used
We list here the most widely-used drugs to fight Diabetes:
- Insulin – The most common medication used to treat type 1 diabetes. Since type 1 diabetic patients cannot make insulin in their bodies, this is used to replace it. People with type 2 diabetes also uses insulin for treatment.
- Alpha-glucosidase inhibitors – This helps the body break down what you eat, especially starchy foods effectively. In this way, it can lower blood sugar levels of diabetes patients. It usually used for type 2 diabetics.
- Dopamine Agonist – Also known as Bromocriptine, this drug helps the body by preventing insulin resistance as well as affecting rhythms in the body. Commonly a treatment for type 2 diabetics.
Other Common Diabetes Medications
There are also other treatments used for diabetic patients, such as:
- Amylinomimetic drugs like Pramlintide to reduce glucagon secretion, thus lowering blood sugar.
- Meglitinides like nateglinide and repaglinide-metformin help the body release insulin.
- Sulfonylureas – This stimulates the pancreas to make more insulin.
Regarding what kind of treatment you want for Diabetes, it is always important to check your doctor first for medical advice and prescriptions.
Diabetes sure leaves nasty scars to patients who accidentally wound themselves. For that, you may need medication to erase the marks. For that, get a coupon code for curaderm bec5 20 ml cream here at: